Saturday, May 24, 2008

First post.

Yet another one of these blogs. Throughout my whole life, I have been obsessed with expressing my feelings by writing. For the longest time, I've been writing in notebooks until blogs came along. I was getting tired of LJ so I decided to try this out. I'm not really sure what the hell I'll write in this, but I'm looking forward to it anyways.

I've been craving lemon bars lately. 2"x2" squares of lemony goodness, mmm. Last time I had them was at the Mother's Day gathering. Ahhh, so good. We bought one of those lemon bar mix boxes in the closet and I'm really tempted to make some. I've been trying to watch what I eat because prom is coming up. We have quite a lot of lemons on the lemon tree in the backyard, so maybe one of these days I'll try to figure out how to make lemon bars from scratch without burning down the house.

No comments: