Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby girl, you're so beautiful.

I plan to be boy drama free for the rest of my senior year and I'm very pleased with my decision. I told Christian if I ever am tempted to get a boyfriend this year, he needs to slap me (fuck buddies don't count, ROFL). High school relationships are not worth my time. Okay, I know I promised myself I wouldn't have a boyfriend my sophomore year and I ended up getting one anyways but this time IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!! I really do believe patience pays off :)

I'm going to LA during the Labor Day Weekend with Luci and I'm quite excited. There's a tennis game tomorrow and I'm going to miss it because of the LA trip. Eh, fuck it. I gotta get out of this place for a little. Whateva whateva, I do what I want! Haha.

Speaking of tennis, I am actually pretty excited for this season. It doesn't really matter to me if we win league or not. I really do like playing. God, it's like I have a love-hate relationship with tennis. Also, it keeps me in shape. Considering that I spent most of my summer sitting on my ass, tennis is a good thing.

Before accomplishing any of my other goals, my main goal is to build up my self-confidence. So far, I feel like I have been improving. I was feeling quite depressed a few weeks ago but with the help of talking to people I care about the most and the power of music, that has all changed. I know I can't change the things I was depressed about but I really do believe things will work out. I have been listening to music that doesn't really remind me of anything yet makes me really happy. And the thought of graduation has been keeping me going.

I got Skullcandy Smokin' Buds headphones a few days ago and I love them. For the price, it's pretty damn good. I have a feeling they won't last very long but most headphones I get never do, so it's nothing new.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Music is fucking amazing. And I have some skullcandy ear bud that have lasted my quite a while and yes, they were very affordable.