Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Insomnia.

It's ridiculous how addicted I am to Gossip Girl. I missed a few minutes of it because my mother dragged me to go with her to get food and the people over at the KFC/Long John Silver's drive-thru misinterpreted our order. I have a love/hate thing for Dan Humphrey. I loved him in the beginning of the first season. I'm crazy attracted to him but I think he's a douche. I still think Leighton Meester is ridiculously gorgeous and I still have an insanely big girlcrush on her.

I really should be sleeping right now but I can't. Instead, I'm burning CDs of random mixes consisting of upbeat (mostly happy) music that doesn't remind me of anything or anyone. It's really addicting. I don't really make any great mixes but whatever.

I can't really think of anything else to talk about. Went to Luci to SoCal this weekend. I'm a bit tired to describe everything so I'll probably try some other time.

1 comment:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.