Thursday, June 5, 2008

We're all self-conscious, I'm just the first to admit it.

I broke down in school. In front of a teacher. Thankfully, it was just us. I felt so embarrassed, but I felt a lot better afterwards. I don't know if I should get back on meds or not. Part of me doesn't, but there's a part of me that does. I just want to get everything back on track. I need to. I don't know why I can't just flat out tell people my problems instead of worrying of what they'll have to say. I'm just really glad that school is coming to an end. I'll have the summer to sort everything out, hopefully.


To a certain girl:
I miss you. I miss you so fucking much. God. I will never forgive myself for leaving you. I fear that I might never see you again. It's been too long. Things aren't the same. I feel so incomplete without you. Lately, I haven't been acting or feeling like myself and you're the only one that can fix that. You're probably the only one that understands me better than anyone I know. You're the one I can tell pretty much anything to without being afraid of being judged. I need to see you soon. I just feel so lost. I love you so much, and I really want to see you again.

No comments: